Thursday, May 27, 2010

Last Call!

Ladies and Gentlemen, the next time you hear from me, I'll be in Ireland!  I'll be setting up a separate blog for pictures and stories so I don't interrupt our wedding planning.  Speaking of, the wedding planning has taken a back seat these past few weeks: I've been busy getting ready for my trip, and Seth has been in class from 8 am till 5 pm every day PLUS hours of homework (WHEW!).  Not much has been done, but you guys keep paying attention because Seth is working on rehearsal dinner locations and music while I'm gone.

I hate that we haven't revealed much information yet - I know this blog is pretty boring so far (except for the polls!).  As soon as we can make some concrete decisions, and after we let those in the wedding party know, we'll let YOU know! 

Thanks for reading :)

Shelley

2 comments:

  1. yes i will be needing a link for you Ireland blog and i hope that you are reading my France blog :) miss you!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Let me know where you plan to visit on the Emerald Isle and what dates you will be here! I leave Belfast for Dublin then SC next Wednesday the 9th! If there is the chance, I'd love to come say hello.

    ReplyDelete