Saturday, May 15, 2010

Things I have learned from CIU

There are so many things that I have learned in one semester at Columbia International University that I could not possibly include everything. I am going to actually include some bigger picture ideas and maybe discuss small details later.

1. I have learn to think through everything.

Hermeneutics and Philosophy have taught me to take everything I read and hear and take it through the Bible and think about it.

2. How cool is the Bible?

I have known this fact but taking NT and OT Survey have just taught me more about the Bible. It is just cool to look at how God used ordinary people to do extraordinary things.

3. Prayer

I know how important prayer was going into school but never saw it implemented in such a big way. CIU's prayer days are awesome. It is also cool to have the teachers constantly praying for the students.

These are just a few things that I have learned this school year. CIU is an awesome school. If you are thinking about what school to attend then CIU should be the one.

Seth

No comments:

Post a Comment