Thursday, May 6, 2010

The Dynamic Duo

Can I just tell you what my favorite part of planning this wedding has been?  How involved Seth is and wants to be!   I love it.  He's the one that wanted to go get a wedding planning book.  He loves going on websites and asking for information on... everything!  He is excited about the website and this blog - he thinks it's cool. When we're together, we plan.

Here's what we have planned:

Seth and I are getting married on June18, 2011!  The wedding will be in Savannah.  We have a location, but I'm still looking for something that fits my vision a little better.  Mr. Craig, Seth's dad, will be marrying us.  Dabo, my grandfather, will be praying over us the same prayer he prayed over my parents and my brother and sister-in-law.  Bebe, Seth's grandmother, will be making a very special red velvet groom's cake.

I've got a wedding website coming soon, but all of the details aren't finished yet, so you can't see it!  I'll keep you updated, though, and you'll know when it's viewable.  


Let me know if you have any ideas for us.  We like suggestions and more inexpensive DIY tips.


       




No comments:

Post a Comment