Sunday, May 23, 2010

A Matter of Preference

This new poll and the almost-results are very interesting to me (and to some of you, I'm sure!)  How do I say this nicely?  Hmm...

I'm just not a classic, black & white kind of gal, Seth is just not a classic, black & white kind of guy, and we just do not have a classic, black & white kind of relationship.  It's sweet that some of you imagine a nice, classic wedding for us.  Maybe after we're married we'll turn into that couple.  Actually, I'm sure our parents would like it if we suddenly became a simple, classic couple, because it'd be a lot easier to plan the wedding!  Anyway, I'm working on a new question for the poll; I have to admit that if this poll stays the way it is, we won't be following the results. 

We haven't done much else planning.  These days, with Seth in Maymester at CIU, planning consists more of just me looking for things on the internet and emailing them to our joint address for future reference - things like linens, invitations, music, etc.  We had a good time yesterday in Hilton Head and shopped for wedding rings, but we didn't decide on anything specific other than we both have excellent taste in jewelry.  Uh oh.

I hope that if you voted for classic, you know I totally don't mind!  These polls really are more a way for me to figure out what you're thinking.  Thanks for reading and please keep voting.  More of you could start commenting, too.... ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment