Monday, May 10, 2010

Top Ten

1-Cuisinart Programmable Model Em-200 Espresso Machine

I am going to go out on a limb and say that this is definitely my favorite. I mean, anyone that knows me knows that I love my coffee.

2-Wilton Armetale Flutes And Pearls 6" Dipping Bowl

Anybody that knows me knows that I rather enjoy some chips and salsa. This bowl is a special type of metal that stays cold for at least an hour. Mmmm. Cold Salsa.

3-Tortilla Warmer

To go along with my yummy chips and salsa is a great warmed tortilla to make a great taco. How truly amazing.

4-Olde Thompson Stainless Steel 20-Jar Spice Organizer

I love to cook, and a spice organizer that have 20 spices would make me incredibly happy. I love to throw in a random spice or two.

5-Dkny Boucle Bath Towel-Lime

It is lime green and I love lime green. These towels are also very soft.

6-Coffee Cup Wall Clock

It would look perfect in the office. I enjoy coffee greatly and would love a clock to remind me that it is coffee time.

7-The Sharper Image Wireless Indoor/Outdoor Speaker System

Shelley just got me an iPod for my birthday so this would be awesome. Something to listen to my music while hanging outdoors.

8-3 Gallon Beverage Dispenser With Cooling Cylinder

I could see many Arnold Palmers being poured into my cup.

9-Calphalon Contemporary 17-Piece Knife Block Set

The steak knives were incredible. They had a really nice feel and were sharp so less time cutting and more time preparing the steak marinade with my spices.

10-K-Cup Samplers

I love my coffee like I said. And this is a ton of coffee for 25 or 30 dollars. Amazing.



This was a lot of fun but I am really excited about my next blog........I am thinking about doing a non-wedding blog about some of the coolest things I have learned from CIU in one year or the top things that I am looking forward to in wedding planning. If you have any preference to which one comes first leave a comment.

Seth Stone

No comments:

Post a Comment