Sunday, May 16, 2010

Well, well, well...

So, Savannah at my church WON.  Congratulations to all of you who voted (maybe more than once?) for that venue!  The only thing that surprised me is that Columbia and the beach were tied.  Hmm... I guess we'll just have to have two extra parties! 

There's a new poll out, so remember to vote for your favorite.  If you have any suggestions of new polls, let me know. 

Finally, there was absolutely no point for me to write this new post.  Hope you enjoyed!

2 comments:

  1. But you didn't say whether you were going to go with the results!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, shucks! You caught me!

    For the location poll, we're going with the results. For this colors poll, it depends on what the result is! However, I do take them seriously. It seems like y'all just know me.

    ReplyDelete