Monday, May 10, 2010

Our First Registry

Seth and I registered at Bed Bath & Beyond today.  It was crazy.  It took us 3 hours to get through one half of the store.  Luckily, the second half only took 1 hour (however, we did kind of stop making decisions just so we could finish).  Good GRIEF do we have expensive taste.  Well, really, it's just me (except for anything coffee-related for Seth).  And it's just for a few very specific items. 

For example, if you would like to know what I absolutely, positively want from my registry,  I want anything on there that is Waterford (the crystal glasses, the pitchers, and the toasting flutes).  I totally understand that none of these items would be used on a daily basis, but that doesn't mean I want them less.  I have some Waterford pieces that my parents have given me.  I don't use all three of them everyday, but when I do use them, I remember my parents and the reasons I received them. 

The rest of the stuff we picked is all good and fun and cheaper.  There are a few things we missed; there are a few things they don't have.  Anyway, that's all I really wanted to say - our first registry has begun!  YAY!  (Oh, and yes, Seth did have control of the gun and yes, he was happy).


No comments:

Post a Comment