Saturday, June 12, 2010

THE BEACH

Well I have now returned from a week away. I am trying to catch up on my sleep from Church camp.

Anyways, I am glad to see how many people voted for the beach. That is exactly what I was hoping would happen. Right now we are in the midst of trying to work out all these wonderful details surrounding the rehearsal and the dinner. It has to deal with when we believe people can get into town and when the church will allow us in to start our rehearsal.

The good news for you is that anyone who is in the wedding party will probably get a chance to go to the beach. I just couldn't think of trying to bring all of yall down to Savannah and not heading out to the sand and waves. It might not be for hours but even an hour or so would be plenty of fun.

We could always look back and remember the fun times we spent with yall on the beach. I think it would be a blast. The girls can then head and do their girly things while the guys could head on and do the MANLY things.

O and guys, i am trying to work out some awesome details for Thursday and Friday. I know that where there is guys and water there is a need for Jet skis (i am trying to find either a rental place or some people that could loan them to us to borrow. I will give out more details when I figure them out)

Look for a new poll soon by the way.

Seth Stone

No comments:

Post a Comment