Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Rehearsal Entertainment

I have come up with a fabulous idea that I must first pass by Shelley and see if she agrees.

I think that going to the beach together as a wedding party could be fun and then separating for the night, but we shall see what yall think.

Once I talk to Shelley I will come back with some more information, but for the poll:

The Beach: Eat some good food and then go as a wedding party and enjoy the waves
Comedian: Someone tell jokes as we eat
Guitar: Someone can play guitar and sing as we eat
Movie: It was the only other thing I can think of but eat and watch a movie.

I think the beach is the best because how can we invite people to Savannah and not allow them to enjoy the beach.

Seth Stone

3 comments:

  1. The idea of going to the beach as a group sounds way fun, but you might want to consider doing that 2 nights before the wedding instead of for the rehearsal.

    I can't remember what time of day your wedding is, but Shelley is going to have lots to prepare on the wedding day as a bride (make up, hair, nails, etc.) which starts in the morning...at least that's what I remember with Melanie.
    Then at least an hour before the wedding, probably more, photographers like to take pictures of just bride and people to save time after. Because, what bride wants to be apart from her groom after the I Dos!?

    Anyway, I say all that because I don't know if Shelley would want to deal with a long evening the day before her wedding.

    But she might, and I love the idea. Bonding times like that are fun :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well if we went to the beach then we would be done by 6:30. I am trying to plan a different look at the day before weddings. This would actually give the girls more time together Friday night rather than leaving the rehearsal dinner at 9:00.

    ReplyDelete