Monday, June 7, 2010

I lasted a week!

So, today is a bank holiday in Ireland, meaning no class!  Since I had such a busy weekend (check out the details at ssstravels.blogspot.com), I decided to just stay in today and get my readings done for class this week and grocery shop and stuff like that.  Well, it's been a long day and I'm bored and so I've started looking at wedding stuff.  Silly me for thinking I could go the whole trip without planning something! 

Mom and Dad and I are working right now on a photographer, at least for engagement photos.  Seth will be in town for my birthday and we're trying to get as much done that week as we can for the wedding, including pictures.  Hey, I figure they can also be 21st birthday pictures!!!  Good stuff.  Anyway, every once in a while on my bus or in a town I'll see a wedding dress store and I really want to go in, but I don't think that I should.  That'd be kind of silly.  So I won't, but I want to!

I think I'm going to work on karaoke songs.  I have no idea if that form of entertainment is even what we'll use, but it's worth a shot.  I know many of you have your doubts about karaoke at a wedding, and rightfully so.  I can imagine tackiness to the extreme.  However, hear me out.  You guys - our friends - are majority musical.  You would be doing the entertaining.  Those of you who are not get to be entertained!  I still have my doubts and will have to do some thinking, but I think as long as the playlist is classy and romantic, the effect I'm hoping to achieve could actually happen.  Hmm....

I don't think I ever told the blogosphere this info, but I've found my bridesmaids' dresses.  I found them actually the first night Mom and Dad and I looked, at the first store.  I believe it was the 2nd dress :)  I kept quiet about them because I have changed my mind about this wedding stuff so many times that I didn't want to change my mind again, but it's been almost 3 weeks since I found them, and I still love them.  You don't get to see them till the wedding though :)  Sheesh, my bridesmaids haven't even seen them!  They will soon, though; hopefully all of them will be able to visit Savannah to be fitted in person. 

I guess I should go get homework done... yeah right...

Shelley

2 comments:

  1. ahhh! I wanna see the dresses!!! :) :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. ditto!! I can't wait to see these dresses :) :)

    ReplyDelete