Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Some quick things

I know that it has been a long time since I have posted. I am really trying to get use to this whole blogging thing. A few things have happened since the last time we have talked. I am starting my last semester of undergrad today. Shelley has started hers but today is her first day of student teaching. Praise God for the previous years of school.

I learned that I was going to have a niece (her name will be emrie grace). We got the tuxes solidified. We have a basic schedule of our wedding and are looking at the vows. We have even had 4 pre-marital counseling sessions.

It has been going real well and has been a blast. I never knew wedding planning could be so much fun from a guy's standpoint. Of course my favorites parts of planning was registering as Shelley allowed me to carry the scanning gun and shoot the bar codes (And this included 4 stores: Bed Bath & Beyond, Belk, Target, & Kohl's). We are excited.

Thanks for being there with us as we continue blogging. I hope to give another update this week (a little more detail). Hopefully Shelley and I can write a joint one this weekend. Have a great week.

1 comment:

  1. Happy for you both! Congrats Mister!!! I look forward to reading more on this. I'm an avid blogger on blogspot as well.

    ReplyDelete