Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Kind of Off Subject

Seth has started applying for jobs and sending his resume out to various states' Southern Baptist Conventions.  He's applied for one here in Cola, and while we both understand that it's a stretch, every once in a while, we look at apartments in the area.  We've found a few that we like, and there's one aspect that I will now not go without:

Did you know that some apartment complexes serve weekday continental breakfast???

This is true, folks.   They do.  Continental breakfast. 
Unfortunately, I haven't seen maid service advertised as an included perk.  I'm holding out for that apartment complex.  I know that when I find it, that's God's way of telling me it's where we're supposed to be.

Ok, I'm kidding.  I mean, it would be awesome, but I'm totally prepared to share in the chores.

The problem with looking at apartments now is that I just want to know where to look!  I want Seth to get a stellar job somewhere with really adorable, inexpensive apartments or homes so that I can productively waste time looking at them.  And I want to be able to buy furniture... and cute decorations... and everything else I find on clearance that I can't buy because I have no home for it yet! 

All in good time; I know.  So, if you hear of any youth ministry jobs open, let us know :)  And hey, if it's your church, it'll just mean we'll get to see you more... and if you love us enough to actually read this, we would love seeing you more. 




1 comment:

  1. Yes, I love you enough to read your blog!! Love, Mom

    ReplyDelete