Saturday, October 16, 2010

Welcome home! Now - PLAN!

When I come home, my mom and I go on these wedding planning rampages (for lack of better word).  They are intense and awesome.  I just feel inspired about things now!  We were at Ace Hardware last night (my dad is renovating his bathroom, bless him) and I found these really unique pew decorations.  They are much less expensive than if we'd chosen flowers, and they are very much me and Seth (ok, mainly me, but he'll love them). 

Then, today (while watching Auburn and Carolina football!), Mom and I rocked out the centerpieces for the reception.  We've actually been planning on buying them for a few months, but today we found them for less than half of the original price.  You can bet we bought them!  They, also, are not flowers and are quite unique.  

What else have we done?  Oh yes, I might have found my shoes and other accessories.  We have an idea for decorations at the front of the church.  Our engagement pictures are scheduled for Wednesday, and I can't wait.  Seth has been diligent about working on his part of the guest list, for which I am grateful and also ashamed, because I haven't been proactive on mine!  We're waiting for our invitations to go on sale and for us to have a roundabout number for the guest list before we order, but they are designed and ready to go!  I think they match the wedding theme perfectly (which, by the way, is a garden theme - in an indoor church way).

I think that's all we've done this week.  I mean, I got a car Thursday so that took up a good chunk of time :)

I know we need to figure out a new poll, so let me know if you have any ideas! 




1 comment:

  1. 1. I LOVE YOU!!!!
    2. I love that your theme is a "garden in an indoor church way" It made me laugh... in class
    3. You got a car!!! How exciting!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete