Monday, October 4, 2010

Ignorance is Bliss

I have to admit, I have thoroughly enjoyed forgetting that Seth and I are responsible for planning our wedding.  That is, until I remember actually how much we have to do that still has to fit within the budget.

So... we'll probably make final decisions on invitations over fall break.  We should also be getting our price list from the florist soon, so that will be nice to finally know if we've budgeted correctly for the flowers.  Seth and I will work on our music preferences as soon as we're together for a few hours (and not doing homework or watching Netflix - see the priorities!).  Food choices should be easy, but hopefully we'll get them done by Thanksgiving.

I think the biggest project for us to work on right now is our guest list.  We worked on it a little the other weekend when we were driving back to Cola, and it was getting big :)  Now, don't get me wrong - I think bigger is better for my wedding (and the only costs it affects are invitations, postage, and food), but we have got to not invite everyone that has ever been a part of our lives.  Anyway, we've got to get people's names and addresses ASAP, and we've got to set up a nice Excel spreadsheet that will make my mother happy :)

On a really awesome note,
Seth has found some really exciting information...
Cupcake in Cola offers wedding cupcake tasting sessions.

YES, please.

I have no idea what the next poll should be.  Do you?  If you do, please suggest it!


1 comment:

  1. Shelley: We all know choosing food is easy for you since you will eat everything anyways.

    P.S. I love you and miss you and the fatties. MEMORIES!

    ReplyDelete