Friday, August 13, 2010

Friday the 13th

Most people avoid big things on Friday the 13th. 

I - well, I book a florist :)

I am SUPER stoked about it.  Hopefully I will still be as excited when the pricing comes in, but I think it's all gorgeous.  Seth wasn't with me today, but he was with me at the other florist when we discussed basically all the same flowers.  I think I have a much clearer idea of how to accomplish the garden theme that I want.  Hallelujah!

Also, I'm pretty sure we finalized photography yesterday. Whoa! 

Big items left:
invitations
food
music

= piece of cake!

Speaking of cake... I cannot wait to see mine at the wedding. 

Now, adios for me for two weeks.  God bless and much love.

1 comment:

  1. So I've been reading your posts and noticed you've need someone to do invitations. Mom does invitations a lot and does them for cheap too. she says the expensive part is the printing. but she would love to talk to you to see what you want and she can give you a quote on prices. Just let me know if you're interested and i can hook you up with email address and phone number. Love you sissy!! :D

    ReplyDelete